Pages

Friday 24 November 2017

fire call out term 4 week 6

Fire call-out
4 main things

Fire call-out
4 main things

1. the pager goes beep beep beep it was a fire call out at the same time all over town

2. There were 15 other pages will also be beeping to call out the other firefighters in the martin borough volunteer fire brigade.

3. This was a call from a farmer whose shed has caught fire.sheed fires aren’t too bad if there are no people or animals inside

4. The firefighters in the hose wait for the water to come through they’ve put on their breathing apparatus so they can get in close to the fames. Fire uses up oxygen and the air will soon be full of smoke and steam. They need to be able to breathe properly while they are fighting the fire

5 comments:

  1. you have made an interesting story

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like what you have done in your writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Canada,

    My name is Hazel, and I will be one of the people blogging with you this summer for the Summer Learning Journey. You might remember me from when I came to speak to you and your classmates a few weeks ago.

    It looks like you have read an interesting story about a fire call-out. You have done a great job of summarising the key points in the story, and also including important details about safety.

    We are so excited that you've registered to do the Summer Learning Journey. I know it can sometimes be tricky to get started. I have included a link to the week one activities, but remember, you can do them in any order!

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/week-one

    I am so excited to read all of your posts!

    Cheers,

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. greetings Canada i love the way how you told us what they wear and you've told us where the fire was.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.