Pages

Monday 8 March 2021

My Own Inventions

 Hay guys I have been learning about man made inventions and other things that where made like cars and wheels and clocks. Here is a photo of my inventions 


 The name of invention is called goodbye fire. 
 My invention is full of a special liquid and it can put any fire out in one drop. 
The materiel of the goodbye fire is copper. 
This is how u operate it. 1. u have to unlock it from kidy lock by pressing a button then u aim at your fire and press the lever. 
But u have to charge it so then it can operate. 
U can use it anywhere fire is. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Canada. This would be very handy to put out any fire with only one drop. I like your description of how it operates and your drawing is awesome too. Keep up the good work. Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.