Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

PHILIPPINES INDEPENDENCE DAY

MAGANDANG UMAGA 
This week we are learning about the Philippines independence day. If you don't know what the flag looks like here it is. Flag of the Philippines - Wikipedia

The date of Philippines independence day is June 12. This is a holiday in the Philippines annually.the date is a great peace of history. It is a sign that other places need peace and joy. They usually attend cultural events and set fire works. Filipinos like to star decorating for Christmas in September and stop celebrating till the start of January. What they like to eat is a huge pig with a apple in its mouth. Adobe. No list of Filipino food would be complete without adobe. They love to eat lumpia witch is a Filipino word for spring rolls.  




Pig with Apple in Mouth Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.