Pages

Monday 22 June 2020

Summary of my book.

Hi guys today i will be doing a summary about a book that i was reading. I have this huge paragraph about the entire book. the book is called harry potter the author is J.K Rowling she has been writing books for a few years. here is the summary of the book.On his eleventh Harry Potter received the best gift he could possibly imagine learning he is a wizard who's been invited to attend Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry relive harry's thrilling adventure through all eight films from his first trip to diagon alley to his epic battlers with the dark lord Voldemort packed with his memorable quotes and photos this book has everything you need to know about the boy who lived. 

1 comment:

  1. I do enjoy the Harry Potter books, I remember not being able to wait unit the next book would come out. Canada make sure you check your posts for capital letters and put in your full stops.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.