Pages

Thursday 15 April 2021

Hurumanu 3

 Are Dogs Better Than Cats 



Do you want to waste your money? 


Do you think cats are better than dogs 


Introduction 


I think that cats are WAY better than dogs because they STINK and They bark, you also have to brush their fur and clean them. 


Paragraph 1 


Dogs are so attention seeking that they need all the love and they want to play all the time and it's really annoying. Like for example they need, A food bowl, 

Toys, Beds, Love, Attention, A brush, They need to go on walks, They need to be bathed, their poop needs to be picked up. 




Paragraph 2 


Cats are way better than dogs because cats u don’t have to take out on walks, u dont have to clean up after them and all they need is toys and some love and that's all. But then dogs u have to do all of this stuff for them, dogs sleep in your bed cats are usually outside the entire time. 




Paragraph 3 


Dogs run away and they never come back but cats are so smart that they leave the house and they come back. I have cats as well and they are so calm, there so quit, they only meow when there hungry, dogs bark when they hear a noise, they jump around, they also want to play all the time and they wake you up really early in the morning. 



Conclusion 


So now u know that cats are better than dogs because 

Dogs are more attention seeking, Dogs poop more and u have to clean it up, Dogs can kill people.


1 comment:

  1. I totally agree Canada I prefer Cats over Dogs any day of the week. I like how you have a different idea for each of your paragraphs. Can I suggest that you when publishing work you need to use the correct use of you, rather than the text spelling.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.