Pages

Thursday 17 June 2021

Wonder

 This week we watched a movie about Bullying and how it hurt a boy called Auggie. He had a big sister called Olivia, Via for short. He was picked on because of his face deformity.When he was wearing a mask on Halloween he heard his friend say that if he was Auggie he would kill himself. This made Auggie feel destroyed and sad. Here’s a quote from Auggie: The only reason why I'm not ordinary is because of the way people see me. The theme of the story is: Bulling. Hope you like my images too.





1 comment:

  1. A great Blog Canada. Next time you record a quote, use quotation marks to show it is a quote e.g. Here’s a quote from Auggie: "The only reason why I'm not ordinary is because of the way people see me." You've identified the key theme, but check the spelling!:-). Wonderful choice of image to illustrate your text.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.