Pages

Wednesday 17 November 2021

Long Finned Eels

 Hay guys today i'm going to be caring on with the Uncle Don Knows wacky Things, I have another thing that I researched and learned about, it was the Long Finned Eel, I actually had fun learning about them. Here is a link that I have put in so you could see what I had wrote and put into a slide.

https://www.canva.com/design/DAEuof7eN0s/bl1s8e_MlH7EYUqnT9_akw/view?utm_content=DAEuof7eN0s&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebutton


When I started to read these pages they really didn't have much info till you go towards the end, either way it was some really good pages. 

K Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.