Pages

Wednesday 17 November 2021

Wetlands

 Hi Guy, This week I have been learning about different thing's from different facts, while others are learning about Flax and many others I have been learning about Wetlands. All of these facts are from a book called Uncle Don Knows Wacky Things. Here are a few things about wetlands. 


https://www.canva.com/design/DAEt-U_0mcQ/T42TkTo3ouYy2F2Dj_JLCw/view?utm_content=DAEt-U_0mcQ&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebutton


I really did like these pages cause they added a lot of information that really helped. 

K BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.